Who are you and what have you done with...

Sat Sep 22 18:07:07 UTC 2007

On Sep 22, 2007, at 10:06 AM, Jon Lighter wrote:

> My recollection suggests that the next word in the formula may be
> "Professor," and my guess is it's from a '40s or '50s film - or a
> _Twilight Zone_ / _Outer Limits_ episode.

i was hoping it would be from "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", but i
don't find it in the memorable quotes list.

by the way, there are straightforward uses of "who are you and what
have you done with X" -- just a sequence of two questions, without
the impostor twist.

arnold