Whiz

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Sep 25 14:16:12 UTC 2007

At 9/25/2007 10:00 AM, ronbutters at AOL.COM wrote:
>A recent Supreme Court Justice had that nickname and it was often
>used in the newspapers long after "take a whiz" had come into common parlance.

You redacted the name of the honorable justice but not the
less-than-polite "whiz"??  He was, of course, Byron White.  Google
tells me there is an annual NFL 'Byron "Whizzer" White' award, for
charitable work, and a book by Dennis J. Hutchinson titled  _The Man
Who Once was Whizzer White_.  But then again, the "Official Site of
University of Colorado Athletics writes "White Left Mark On And Off Field".

Joel