Stoop in DARE

Nadia Pazolis-Gabriel nadpaz3 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 26 02:50:47 UTC 2007

Dear all,

That's it, I'm staying! There's no way I am unsubscribing from this gold
mine of a listserv now. Thank you to all those who responded to my query,
who gave me other sources of information, who commented and researched the
word.

Reference is not exactly where I'm going (I'm on the Technical Services
side); however, I envy reference librarians for having you, and I'll
certainly recommend your expertise to my colleagues.

Actually, if I may venture another question...
I'd be curious to know if there are other librarians in love with languages
(and foreign languages, English being one to me) on this listserv.
Please write me directly if you think this is irrelevant to the list.

Thanks again!

Nadia