Two other countries separated by a common language

Sun Sep 30 08:26:31 UTC 2007

That's exactly right. He was put out by all these inquiries which all
came from Americans, so evidently everyone else interpreted it
correctly. This was about a decade ago, but as I remember it, I read it
both ways and figured there was nothing to lose as it was possible that
he really would "rather not" pay for travel. BB