yahoo (was: 'Top Words from 2007'...)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 1 17:40:33 UTC 2008

Ah another MAM-ogram.  There was a topic here, of course not addressed in his personal attack on me.  I enjoy collecting these.  What should I call it.  The collective wisdom of contributors to this list.

Of interest here is that no one has heard of the pronunciaton YAH-hoo as the majority form, even though that's the way the yahoo.com pronounces it.  Very very strange.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.

hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008