"drive-by shooting" query; note of thanks from Robin Reid

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at MST.EDU
Wed Apr 2 16:21:19 UTC 2008

Robin Reid sent me the message of thanks below, but it's clear his gratitude is directed more broadly to ads-l as a whole. He had already received about five of the messages.

Gerald Cohen

<snip>