yahoo

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 2 16:59:25 UTC 2008

So when I report my experience it's ego-centric, but when you report yours it's not?  Who has the flawed thinking here?  Watch out everyone, Amy West thinks that anyone who reports their own experience is being ego-centric - except her that is.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.