Blogging

Shapiro, Fred fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Thu Apr 3 18:00:01 UTC 2008

The New York Times "Freakonomics" blog today has the first in what will be regular weekly postings by me about quotations:

http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/

Shortly the Yale Alumni Magazine will be inaugurating a blog by me on their website, entirely devoted to quotations.  As already noted by George Thompson, the New York Times "Bits" blog had an item about my looking for computer quotations a few days ago:

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/25/did-bill-gates-really-say-that/#comments

There are 102 comments posted.  One that is of particular interest is #96, which appears to be by Bill Gates (although it could well be someone pretending to be Bill Gates).

Fred Shapiro