Bulgarian rendition of English

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 5 16:38:22 UTC 2008

Good one.  Perhaps Mariah doesn't enunciate so well as to be copied phonetically.  But then, for me, she can enunciate any way she wants to.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.

hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008