yahoo

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 6 00:06:30 UTC 2008

If you want to know what he meant you'd have to ask him.  Why guess.

Truespel has phonemes ~er, ~air, ~or, which are American English vowels that are influenced by the letter "r", so "r" is attached to the phoneme, but a separate phoneme.  This was explained.

Everything's in our heads, phonemes and allophones.  There are only 40 phonemes for Amenglish, so allophones fit within them.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.

hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008