Positive anymore in upper midwest?

Matthew Gordon gordonmj at MISSOURI.EDU
Tue Apr 15 22:07:26 UTC 2008

Stealthiness is one of the delightful things about positive 'anymore'.
People who have it natively don't realize that there's anything non-standard
about it, and when it's heard by people who don't have it, they're likely to
dismiss it as a "performance" error (or if they're Saussurian, a parole
violation).