Further Antedating of "Black Hole"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 17 08:21:09 UTC 2008

It should be obvious to all who the ranters are on this board.  I've never ranted nor ever used a vulgarity but only argued in defense of myself when attacked.  Then you have MAM who puts down my efforts because they're self-published.  Talk about judging a book by it's cover.

My life's work is the creation of a child friendly English based phonetic system called truespel.  It simply takes the dictionaary key and converts it to standard keyboard friendly notation, no special symbols.  It's useful in that it can be used for teaching English (as IBM's Writing to Read was and synthetic phonics now is).  It's email friendly, filename friendly, punctuation friendly, capitalization friendly, and spreadsheet friendly.  It spells out all schwas and thus is more accurate for American English than other dictionaries (based on the pronunciation of the American Heritage Talking Dictionary and m-w.com.)

I've brought many new ideas to this forum.  I've brought sound files to this forum and showed everyone how to do this.  I am perhaps the only person to use sound files of his own speech to demonstrate ideas here.

This is the American Dialect Society of which I am a member.  This is America, land of the free and of opportunity.  This is the country that has brought the English language into prominance in the world in modern times.  It's high time we fill the yawning gap and supply education with a phonetic spelling they can use.  Apparently linguists don't look this way.  If they don't care nor you, please ignore me and my earnest attempts for the education of your own children.  But if you do care, I'm there for you.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.

http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A