"flying fuck"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Apr 17 22:51:06 UTC 2008

Back to the serious.  Can anyone seriously assert that either of the
athletic feats described or alluded to below would be considered of
little esteem, not worth a flying fuck?  I still hold for my "flying"
from "passing, flitting; hasty, transient".

What does the drafter of the Draft Revision of March 2008 say about
the meaning of "flying" in the phrase he or she has added to the OED?

Joel