Rosa/rowz@

Wed Apr 23 18:01:13 UTC 2008

Case in point: the pronunciation guide in my Webster's uses an "o" with a dot above for "caught" and "flaw" is the guide word.  For "cot", it is an "a" with two dots above, and "cart" and "cot" are the guidewords.  As I pronounce the vowel in "cot", "cart", and "flaw" the same, this is of no value to me.

jsmithjamessmith at yahoo.com     |whether we act quickly and decisively                     |or slowly and cautiously.