"double gotcha" in court ruling

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 7 02:48:27 UTC 2008

It's a place-holder. I've just answered Larry's question separately,
but you gave me one thing to clear up. I never worked for any
Dictaphone company, but rather for Dragon Systems, Inc., which L&H
also bought. "New Dictaphone" is the court's placeholder name for the
division or subsidiary that L&H set up to handle the business it
bought from [placeholder] "Old Dictaphone".

m a m