[ADS-L] Kenneth Starr & Stanley Fish Quotes

Thu Aug 7 16:13:58 UTC 2008

In a message dated 8/7/08 11:02:38 AM, fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU writes:

> I apologize again for the OT nature of this inquiry, but I would greatly
> appreciate any suggestions of what are the best-known quotations of Kenneth
> Starr, and also of Stanley Fish.
>
> Fred Shapiro

When he chaired the Duke English Department, Stanley was very fond of saying,
"There is no such thing as bad publicity"and "All publicity is good
publicity"--I realize that these aphorisms are probably not original with him.

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read
reviews on AOL Autos.