What The Hail???

Andrea Morrow aandrea1234 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 12 15:35:56 UTC 2008

FWIW, when I've gone outside after a hailstorm, the bits of hail have
generally flattened out on impact.  A few years ago when we had
golfball-size hail, it looked like some kind of weird crystal coaster when
we picked it up.  Most recently, we had the dime-size variety, and the
pieces on my front sidewalk did indeed look like dimes.  Thick dimes, but
definitely not spherical.
Andrea