Know Jack? Some do, some don't. This Company Do (do) [o.t.]

Tue Aug 12 16:54:48 UTC 2008

Looks like a useful product for certain exigencies. One could always place it
in a thicket for privacy. I'm wondering, though, what one does with the
"degradable bags" once the contents are deposited therein. Surely one does not
merely put them in a public trash can/dust bin/[whatever they call such things in
New Zealan]. Yet the ad does NOT say that they are flushable.

In a message dated 8/12/08 12:44:09 PM, cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET writes:

> Jack, as in Jack Shit, is introduced on the UK-based
> home page of The Shit Box, a name that's sure to brown
> some people off.
> No doubt because the mere _thought_ of one using this
> product in public is distracting enough, there are no
> links on that page (http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/)
> for any of the interesting sites one discovers when
> "jack shit" is googled. More's the pity.
> I don't know if media standards have lowered (other
> than ownership-wise) so much that it would be possible
> to advertise this product in the MSM. If I were running
> the ad campaign, I'd have initially targeted "Time Out",
> which is one of the three things the Shit Box's target
> audience could need to take.
> dh

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget?
Read reviews on AOL Autos.