"barbecue pit" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wed Aug 13 14:32:09 UTC 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Having grown up on Southern cooking, and having eaten Northern cooking
at various times (travel, cafeterias run by Yankees, etc), it seems to
me that anything that helps differentiate the former from the latter is
a good thing.

I hate getting stuck with corned beef hash when I could have had fried
chicken.