Hi!

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 20 12:14:48 UTC 2008

Hi, sugar!

I'm still slowly coming out of that awful, awful, bad feeling. I can't
wait to talk to Solly about it. Hm. You know, it could be a
side-effect of all the pills that I'm taking. You never know. A note
on my site notes that Barak means "Lightning" in Semitic. Remember
Hannibal Barca ("Grace of the Lord of Lightning"), who took elephants
across the Alps to attack the Romans during the Punic Wars?

Love you,
-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain