akilter

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Aug 27 14:53:22 UTC 2008

At 10:37 AM -0400 8/27/08, Marc Velasco wrote:
>no mention of _off kilter_ ?

Speaking of which:

Her glossy red locks were a little unkilter.
Even in death my heart will be unkilter.
Hollow but soothing synths are battered about by minimal and
sometimes unkilter beats.
While the evening did have a slightly unkilter beginning,...

"unkilter" may be another influence on "akilter", although the latter
is much more frequent.

LH