Queen Mary = wire-rack rolling cart; names of TV shows or characters, used as verbs

Marc Velasco marcjvelasco at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 1 01:34:56 UTC 2008

if anyone's still tracking this...
tonight on the simpsons, someone (moe?) told homer to _jack bauer_ someone,
ie, to interrogate/torture for information.