first things first and Palin

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Dec 5 19:13:38 UTC 2008

At 12/5/2008 10:28 AM, Mark Mandel wrote:

>Read the fine print. That was H. Clinton, not S. Palin.

I did read the fine print.  It was the invisible print which I also read.

My confusion, ladies and gentlemen, was not about the quote from H.
Clinton, but rather from mistaking Rosemarie's "signature" sentence--
which was the first "quotation" immediately below her "The below is
..." -- with one of Fred's year's ten best quotations.  It sounded so
much like Palin and/or Bush that I saw her name under it.

Joel