[SPAM:####] Fwd: "depend NP on X" 'depend on NP for X'

Arnold Zwicky zwicky at STANFORD.EDU
Mon Dec 8 17:48:22 UTC 2008

i'm re-sending this message because the earlier version apparently
didn't through -- probably because i accidentally snarfed up some html
code (which i couldn't see).

Begin forwarded message: