Constitutional issues

Mon Dec 8 22:54:34 UTC 2008

It seems pretty clear from this snip that the author (who tellingly enough
speaks of himself with the royal "we") is really just interested in presenting a
political rant to ADS-L disguised as some kind of lingjuistic issue involving
an eccentric and moot interpretation of a tiny 18th century corner of the
United States Constitution. Will somebody in authority please tell him that he is
out of order?

Barak Obama, by the way, is a professor of Constutional Law at one of the
most respected (and relatively conservative) law schools in the nation. I think
he can probably figure out what the deal is on his Secretary of State's salary,
without help from a royalist.

In a message dated 12/8/08 12:00:35 PM, JMB at STRADLEY.COM writes:

> But it does make an
> interesting first test of how serious Barack Obama will be about taking
> the Constitution's actual words seriously. We know he thinks the
> Constitution should be viewed as authorizing judicial redistribution of
> wealth.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and
favorite sites in one place.  Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&
icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)