Most Notable Quotations of 2008

William Salmon william.salmon at YALE.EDU
Wed Dec 10 19:24:41 UTC 2008

Here's another potentially good quote to come out of this situation,
said by Jesse Jackson Jr:

"It is impossible for someone on my behalf to have a conversation that
would suggest any type of quid pro quo or any payments or offers,"
Jackson told ABC News. *"An impossibility to an absolute certainty."*

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/ConductUnbecoming/story?id=6431739&page=1

WS