TWAIN QUOTE (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Dec 12 00:39:34 UTC 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Older still . . .

_Daily Evening Bulletin_, (San Francisco, CA) Wednesday, October 17,
1866; pg. 3;  col A

"Political Corruption in England " [from the NY Times, no author cited]
" "I call a man honest," said a New Jersey politician, "who, when he is
bought, <i> stays bought</i>." "

I cannot find the corresponding story in ProQuest NY Times.