Google Book Search misdating (was Re: "Better Dead Than Red") (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Dec 15 16:19:32 UTC 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Another hint:  if the document is a government document, search inside
the book for "fiscal", "fiscal year" -- this often leads to useful date
information.  Likewise "copyright".