[ADS-L] Truly Scary Quote

Mon Dec 22 04:02:15 UTC 2008

"--OTY" competition does not necessarily require that the "--" be new, or
linguistically interesting, or even particularly memorable. Every bush-lipped
truthiness may have its day, and indeed many do.

In a message dated 12/21/08 10:39:35 PM, djmetevia at CHARTERMI.NET writes:

> Well, I don't think it is a new quote....A quick google search finds
> this one from 2005 in USA Today on a story about wounded vets:
>
> Aug 10, 2005 ... He says he felt that "I'm useless to the world, because
> all I know how to do is shoot a rifle and run around in the woods. ...
>

> I am sure there are earlier ones.

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail,
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&
icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)