Pronouncing drug names (w. note for Wilson)

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 1 03:39:07 UTC 2008

Ron, don't waste your time trying to talk sense to Tom Zurinskas. He is a
perfect example of non-theological invincible ignorance. (And I'm being
polite this time.) I killfiled him long ago.

m a m