Agnostic (non-theological)

David Donnell David.Donnell at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Feb 5 02:51:06 UTC 2008

Similarly, I recently heard a twentysomething South African woman (my
South Af wife's niece) use the expression "I'm Switzerland"...
meaning, mas o menos, 'I'm agnostic' on a
certain issue.

I had never heard that one before... But apparently it's well-known
(according to the experts at Google University, at least).

DD
Missourian @ NYC