Truespel Spam

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 5 09:17:21 UTC 2008

Zimmer and Mandel are both from UPenn, a fine institution outside Philly, recognized as America's first university, with Franklin Field, the oldest collegiate football field still in use and the country's first double-decked college stadium.  I once drove by looking for Steve Byrd who did some research with grad students on truespel there indicating it took only 15 minutes to learn.  Never did catch up to him when I lived in S Jersey.

UPenn was founded by Ben Franklin, a marvelous American.  He'd be great in this forum.  He was a spelling reformer, hoping to make English more in line with the alphabetical principle to better correlate letters to the sounds they represent.  I wonder if is pedigree as a mere printer in his early days would be suitable to Z and M.  I wonder what he would think of these two "excommunicators" of Americans from the American Dialect Society who would prefer an American phonetic spelling to a European one.

Regarding "ignorance" it is basically, unawareness.  So how then can it be theological or not or invincible?

Whate'ers begun in anger ends in shame  -  Ben Franklin

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.