Truespel Spam

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 5 10:30:22 UTC 2008

You'd make a great politician Zimmer.  You say you don't want to excommunicate anyone, just me.  No apologies to me.  Does that make sense to you somehow.  No, if you burn one witch you're a witch burner.

You say I refuse to learn.  On the contrary, I've been the one to bring up the issues that I disagree with hoping that others would see (hear) things the same way.  This is a position, not a refusal to learn.  This to you is bible burning heresy.  But I unlike most folks have been through the language word by word phonetically.  There are issues.  My focus is making phonetics children friendly and easy to do for English learners.  Got a problem with that?

An innocent Plowman is more worthy than a vicious Prince.
Ben Franklin

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.