does anyone need another example of positive ANYMORE?

Wed Feb 13 23:52:59 UTC 2008

In a message dated 2/13/08 3:03:05 PM, hwgray at GMAIL.COM writes:

> I read the sentence to my wife, a native of Wilkes-Barre, PA, and
> asked her to tell me what was strange about it. After she'd made
> several wild guesses, I told her that I was just joking. I'm afraid
> that, if she becomes conscious of her use of positive anymore,

My informant now tells me that she is a life-long resident of the South. I
don't know her age or race. She writes:

 [I was] born and raised in the South.  If you could hear me, you would
know.  I’m all about the proper use of ya’ll.
 Sometimes I just pander to the Yankees and use “you guys.”  Can’t bring
myself to say, “Youse guys.”

The year's hottest artists on the red
carpet at the Grammy Awards. Go to AOL Music.