typos, noticing or not

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Feb 15 17:23:38 UTC 2008

Who  noticed the "typo" in my sentence?  (At the end below.)  Who did
not?  How many in each group?  Why?

I speculate that many (including myself) did not notice the typo in
Arnold's "original broadway case" because they were clued in by the
preceding "broadway".  But that many did notice my typo because there
was no informing context preceding it.  For example, I could have
been talking about doctors analyzing casts.

Joel