kible

Thu Jan 3 02:54:40 UTC 2008

This is from a handwritten document in the files of the District Attorney of New York County, and I don't guarantee that I have read the key word correctly, though I don't think I am very far off.

        deponent asked her what the Doctor had given it to her for to which she answered because I let him feel my little Kible
        New York County District Attorney's records, folder of June 7, 1805.  a deposition against a child-molester; the speaker is a woman, quoting her 3 or 4 year old daughter

GAT

George A. Thompson