Dictionary POS

LanDi Liu strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 10 02:16:22 UTC 2008

It might be extremely useful, but it seems to have a $2250.00 price tag.
That's a lot more than a new 20 volume hardcover copy of OED2.

Whenever I receive "News from the LDC" emails, I feel like a homeless street
urchin peering into the windows of shops along 5th avenue.

Randy Alexander
Jilin City, China

http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/CatalogEntry.jsp?catalogId=LDC98L21>.