Jagwire

Philip (Flip) Kromer flip at MRFLIP.COM
Fri Jan 11 15:47:41 UTC 2008

For what it's worth, I still hear Kornheiser's pronunciation as
Jagwires, but that doesn't mean I'm right:
  http://aethermix.com/random/jagwires.zip
This is one snippet from thursday Jan 10 2008, at the end of the show
(~23:00), and a longer stretch with two Jag(warz|wires) from the prior
Friday (at ~1:00).  Neither case sounds forced (and he's never one to
undersell a gimmick).  In the Friday segment his voice was totally
shot, so the second two may not mean anything.

Now that I've plenty belabored the point, you may all get back to
figuring this out.

cheers,
flip