Early American Newspapers

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Jul 7 21:10:08 UTC 2008

With Bill Mullins' permission, I am posting this to ADS-L in case
anyone else would like access to Early American Newspapers and 19th
Century U.S. Newspapers for $75 per year.

Joel

At 7/7/2008 10:41 AM, Mullins, Bill AMRDEC wrote:
>Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
>Caveats: NONE
>
>Joel -- How do you get access to Early American Newspapers?  I've
>written them a couple of times inquiring about a personal subscription,
>and never gotten a response.

I think I once said here, but perhaps it was on a different list.  I
joined the New England Historic Genealogical Society (NEHGS), for
other reasons.  "Research Membership" is $75 per year, and permits
access to both Early American Newspapers, 1690-1876, and 19th Century
U.S. Newspapers.

Before they added that benefit, I went to my local subscribing
university library.

Joel