Cross-posting a query (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Jul 14 16:28:09 UTC 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

'Bruuuuce! Bruuuuce!'
Washington Post, The (DC) - August 13, 1978
Author: Eve Zibart p. H2

[article about Bruce Springsteen, quoting him]
" "I've never understood how some people can just detach themselves from
the music. If it's not real" - by which he means cathartic - "I think
that in the long run, it won't hang on. I don't see anything wrong with
being a 40-year-old rock 'n' roller if you keep it real for yourself." "