Heard on The Judges: "dillinger"; "baby's mother"

Marc Velasco marcjvelasco at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 16 05:01:06 UTC 2008

"Dillinger"

Personally, I'm just hoping  -- anxiously awaiting -- a chance to use that
one in a sentence.  That is, a sentence with no real danger at stake.  That
is, I hope not to 'keep it real', but maybe just keep it.