"Ego test"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Jul 29 12:57:31 UTC 2008

Interesting.  For my personal ego test, Google starts with less
relevant results (e.g., "Zoominfo Business People Information") than
Cuil (which starts with a book I indexed).  On the other hand, Google
knows about my article on Ben Franklin's "Drinkers Dictionary", but
Cuil does not.  (I searched with ' "Joel S Berson" Franklin ')

Joel