Irish recruits [Was: French Academy ...]

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 22 00:00:25 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Joel S. Berson <Berson at att.net> wrote:
> Thanks, Mark -- I had forgotten "hay-foot,
> straw-foot".  But what did they do with untaught
> raw city recruits, who might not know hay from straw?
>
> (And what happened to the undecipherable parts of
> your message?  I can't imagine that the "turn
> toward bread or cheese instead of" gave trouble.)
>
> Joel

I haven't the foggiest idea. I thought I'd sent it in Plain Text
instead of "rich formatting", but now I *know* I am. Maybe something
in the platform chain did something cute with a URL. Hereunder is the
whole previous post, with apologies for redundancy.

m a m