fake American dialects (Society Listserv?)

Marc Velasco marcjvelasco at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 24 03:05:39 UTC 2008

for such actors, disregarding their speech, and focusing only on their
dress, would they be considered cross-cross-dressers?  perhaps double-cross
dressers, a la 1984?  or, by simplifying, and eliminating negating
modifiers, would they merely be dressers?