Heard on tonight's Without a Trace

LanDi Liu strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 2 05:04:53 UTC 2008

Right. Exactly what I meant.  I'm not really familiar with "jump on" meaning
"fight with", but I have heard "jump" as a transitive verb meaning "to start
a fight with", e.g. two guys jumped me in the parking lot.

[LanDi Liu is my Chinese name arranged in western order.  In Chinese it's
刘蓝地 (liu2 lan2di4).  I wrote it that way when I started this gmail account,
but now I can't figure out how to change it.  I'm American, born in
Cincinnati, schooled in the northeast (Boston/NJ).]

Randy/LanDi

--
Randy Alexander
Jilin City, China