capsaicin cream [was Re: Japanese tapas]

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Mar 2 20:29:55 UTC 2008

At 2:38 PM -0500 3/2/08, Wilson Gray wrote:
>[Far OT: I put capsaicin cream on an arthritic knuckle, forgot about
>it, and rubbed my eye. 'Scuse me while I go and cry.

Yowch.  One of the two worst items to touch after handling hot pepper
parts and products.  The other one, which you may or may not have
also encountered, provides an a powerful argument for widening the
distribution of the bidet.
[Ob ADS]  a.k.a. b-day.
[cf. archives for 2006, "eggcorn alert: when misparsing becomes a fixture"]

LH