freten by sowe

Doug Harris cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET
Mon Mar 3 16:47:47 UTC 2008

As recently as three years ago, I visited a home in Montgomery County NY
whose residents included, as well as a couple of ladies and a couple of
dogs, a (caged) reptile of some sort, a few smaller mammals, and at least
one free-roaming pig -- of the pot-bellied variety, I believe. But a pig,
none the less.
Even more recently, I was in a Schoharie County NY home where a very nice
family had an enormous pot-bellied pig confined in a bathroom. It seemed
tame enough, but I wouldn't have cared to shared what little was left of
the space there with that critter. Its size was such that it could have
been in the process of digesting a child or two!
dh