: New revision strategy announced by OED editors

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Thu Mar 13 17:33:24 UTC 2008

At 11:55 AM -0500 3/13/08, Scot LaFaive wrote:
>"I hear the gay culture is now using genetic computers to develop a race of
>supermen."

But that's only four of the words from the original list (computer,
culture, fuck, gay, and genetic).  Luckily, adding the fifth will
prove trivial, and those supermen shouldn't mind--all you need is
cybersex.

LH