Escort Service Glossary

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Fri Mar 28 15:04:10 UTC 2008

Here's another such glossary:

http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/DCForumID15/2.html

An online community for those in and patronizing the sex trade in the SF Bay
Area, the myredbook.com site is a treasure trove of primary source
prostitution-related language and customs. Ads, reviews of prostitutes by
their customers (you have to pay to see these), and discussion forums.

On the site you get the "hobbyists" (a.k.a. "Johns") engaged in discussions
with each other. And the "providers" (a.k.a. prostitutes) post ads that
describe the services they offer. Some of the women even engage in
discussions on the site. The "My Pink Book" forum on the site is restricted
to prostitutes (any one can read, but only the women can post).

-----Original Message-----
From: American Dialect Society [mailto:ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of
Baker, John
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:32 PM
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Escort Service Glossary

In an escort service prosecution (this is the Sen. Vitter case, not the Gov.
Spitzer case), a detective has provided a two-page glossary of escort
service terminology.  Some of the terms are not exactly opaque ("head" =
oral sex; is this one new to you?), but some were new to me, such as
attempts (to reach orgasm), cover (a condom), CBJ (Covered Blow Job, oral
sex with a condom), and PSE (Porn Star Experience).  The glossary is
available at
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0327081palfrey1.html.

John Baker