zink/sink

Joseph Salmons jsalmons at WISC.EDU
Mon Mar 31 21:07:34 UTC 2008

I've only heard it used 'in the wild' once probably, but there it was
for a kitchen sink. The big reports we've heard of it come mostly at
public events on Wisconsin English where we've gotten it several times
as a comment/question  in eastern Wisconsin. Like I said, people seem
to associate it with Dutch immigrant communities.

Joe